|Small business idea- consulting. Photo by: lumaxarts- http://www.flickr.com/photos/lumaxart/2137737248/|
Depending on how you plan to offer your service; you must be kept up with technology and industry trends in order to stay competitive. When figuring out how you will deliver your service to consumers, consider the following questions.
- How are you going to deliver your service?
- Are their more efficient ways to deliver your product?
- How is your competitor delivering their service to consumers?
- How can you deliver your service in more innovative ways that your competitor has yet to venture into?
Start a business website which will be the forefront of your business. Your business message should be clear and the service you provide plainly stated so that the reader can easily identify who you are, what service you offer and how it will benefit them. To start off your website can be simple and to the point but it should include the following:
- A page about your company and what qualifies your company to offer the service that you provide.
- A service page explaining what it is that your company offers and what the prices are for your service.
- Information page that gives useful information, guides and/or tips related to your service. Providing related information prolongs consumer’s exposure to the service you offer and it shows them that you are serious about the service you provide and it solidifies your status as a trusted expert on the topic.
- Contact page with at least two different methods of contacting you. You can add an email address as well as a contact form so that consumers can reach you.
If you are considering starting your own consulting business, use today's discussion to get you started.